|Time||2.00 - 4.00 PM (Lunch will be served between 1.00 - 2.00 PM)|
|Venue||NUHS Tower Block Auditorium
Level 1, 1E Kent Ridge Road, Singapore 119228 - via South Buona Vista Road
Please refer to the attached Directional Guide to NUHS Tower Block Auditorium.
GPs may park your cars at the NUHS Tower Block.
|Department||National University Cancer Institute, Singapore (NCIS)|
|Speakers||Prof John Eu-Li Wong, Adj A/Prof Goh Boon Cher, Dr Lee Soo Chin, Dr Ross Soo, and Dr Noreen Chan|
|Synopsis of Event||
The conference aims to educate primary care physicians on issues related to cancer epidemiology, prevention and screening; reviewing advances related to cancer genetics, lung cancer and supportive care in oncology.
You will have the opportunity to network with cancer specialists from the National University Cancer Institute, Singapore (NCIS).
The target audiences for this conference are family practitioners, general practitioners, and internal medicine physicians.
• Cancer Epidemiology in Singapore: An Update for GPs
• Cancer Prevention: Myths & Realities
• In the Clinic: Patient with Family History of Cancer
• Lung Cancer: Updates in Screening and Individualization of Treatment
• Supporting the Patient Through the Cancer Journey: Part 1
1. Evidence based standards of care for cancer prevention, screening and lung cancer treatment
2. Ensuring patient centered care through communications and supportive oncology
3. Outlining your role in cancer management
|Contact Person||Ms Zanda Chiang|